Walt and I had a blast recoridng Episode 17 that runs about 1:21 and we cover some of the following topics:
* The need for a hygrometer
* The need for a “storage thingie”
* Leaving your humidor in direct sunlight
* Cuban cigars and cellophane
* Cuban cigars and box codes
* Favorite places to smoke
* We offer parental advice to a young smoker
* Moistue barrier for a custom humidor
* Cigars for the non-cigar smoker
* My Questions, Your Answers (610) 572-2636
* Giveaway Announcements
Don’t worry, Walt’s footage was a bit scrambled and I left out his first two cuts where he says how he is doing and again what he is smoking (about 30 seconds in the beginning). But smooth sailing the rest of the way.
Be sure to visit Cigar Jack and check out his giveaway of Arganese Cigars.