In this episode Brian and I are joined by Chris (Ceedee) of Cigar Live and have a good time as usual. We covered the following topics as well as wondered off course on occasion to shoot the breeze and have a little fun.
1. What brand humidor should I buy?
2. I’m fighting to keep my Humidity above 58%, what is wrong?
3. Our own personal cigar.
4. Common flavors to expect out of typical wrappers.
5. How to hide stale smoke smell from passengers in your vehicle.
6. Stepping up from a $3.00 cutter
7. What are your feelings of Cigar Fest and it selling out so fast?
8. Rotating Cigars, Smoking Bans, and what we use to cut our cigars.
9. What are the best sticks to compare Mild, Medium, and Full Body?
10. Cigars splitting as they are smoked.
Next episodes question is: “What cigar maker would you like to party with?”
To enter to win an Arganese sampler (4 cigars total) send in a voicemail with your question for the next episode by 5:00 PM EST on 2/13/08 . Entires will be played during the show and a winner will be selected at random.
To enter the MQYA drawing for a Puckifier courtesy of Cigarmony, send in a voicemail with your answer for the next episode by 5:00 PM EST on 2/13/08 . Entires will be played during the show. A winner will be selected and announced at the end of the month.
Voicemail can be sent through the Skype software to user wwhite72082 or by dialing (610) 572-2636