Have you ever found yourself with a damaged cigar that you were just dieing to smoke? On occasion we receive cigars in the mail, or as gifts, and sometimes they get to us a little banged up. Occasionally this abuse leads to a pealing wrapper, or and in some cases, a couple of small cracks.
With a little patience and a box of pectin this problems can be quickly remedied to make that banged up cigar smokable.
What you will need:
- 1 Box 100% Natural Pectin (Found in the canning isle of your local grocery store)
- Small Container of some sorts (such as the lid to a soda bottle)
- Small amount of water
- 1 Toothpick
- Small amount of donor tobacco to use a patch
- Place a small amount of warm water into your soda bottle cap
- Add in a small amount of pectin and stir with toothpick
- Apply pectin with toothpick to both the cigar and donor tobacco
- Apply patch, press firmly and remove any wrinkles
- Allow pectin to dry for about one minute then enjoy your repaired cigar