Episode 6 has the other member of the Stogie Review joining us. Brian joins us for the first time on Your Questions, My Answers.
Video runs about 51 minutes with Brian, Walt & I addressing the following topics:
* How we started smoking cigars and what cigar was our first
* The Dos and Dont’s of cutting and lighting cigars
* Different kinds of cigar cuts
* Tips on how long you should age your cigars
* How ring gauge and length affect the taste of a cigar
* We expand on the cello on, cello off debate by addressing what to do with cigars in tubes
* Plan of action for a beetle infestation
* Tips on what to look for when buying a humidor
* Marketing of Alternative cigars
* A lot of other things like our recent smokes and purchases
We had to shoot the video early so we weren’t able to announce the winner of the Cigar Dossier during the recording of Episode 6, but the winner of the Cigar Dossier from Cigarmony.com is Jeremy Daniels. Jeremy sent in a review of the El Rey Del Mundo, so congrats to Jeremy!
Its late at night so only the full version of Episode 6 is available. I’ll get Episode 6 split up into different parts for easy viewing later today…after I get some sleep.