As stated in the Herf’n Heads – Featuring the Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 48 writeup, Brian and I got rather chatty and recorded a video of staggering length. In an effort to make the discussion more manageable for our average viewer, we have broken out the discussion into four separate videos. Each video varies in length and focuses on the discussion that happened between us reviewing the Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 48.
This particular breakout includes the following discussion topics:
- Novelty shaped cigars
- Rumors on the status of Padilla Cigars
- The creative arm of Oliva in Studio Tobac
- Perks of visiting Buckhead Cigar while in Atlanta
For the remainder of the videos surrounding this particular episode of Herf’n Heads, use the links below.
- Herf’n Heads – Discussion Breakout – Part 1
- Herf’n Heads – Discussion Breakout – Part 2
- Herf’n Heads – Discussion Breakout – Part 3
- Herf’n Heads – Discussion Breakout – Part 4
3 thoughts on “Herf’n Heads – Featuring the Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 48 – Discussion Breakout – Part 4”
Big thanks and much appreciation for these videos, very enjoyable – gives me a bit of home and Americana way over here in Moscow! Please keep em coming!))
I’m glad you enjoyed the video. Thanks for watching and leaving a comment!
There will definitely be more to come.
Great video. I to love my B&M (Old Town Smoke Shop, in Temecula California). Every Friday is Move night along with free food. They have great customer service and a wide selection of my favorite cigars. B&Ms are a great place to keep up with fiends and relax.