This past weekend, I headed back up to my old stomping grounds to visit Gary Griffith of Emilio Cigars at Cigar-ette City in Newark, Delaware. I bumped into Gary at the recent IPCPR trade show in Orlando, but he didn’t have a booth set up for Emilio this year and was busy running around placing orders for the chain of cigar shops he manages. I really wanted to catch up with him and hear about all of the new stuff in the Emilio pipeline, so I made the trip up to Delaware specifically to conduct this interview.
Gary and I covered a lot of ground in this conversation, including:
- The recent release of the new AF Suave and Draig K Limitado
- New sizes for the AF1 and AF2
- Finalizing the transformation of Grimalkin into La Musa Mousa
- Three new blends in the La Musa line: Melete, Aoide, and Mneme
- A new powerhouse cigar called Carpe Noctem
- Distribution agreements with Rodrigo Cigars and Herederos de Robaina
- A new line called Los Regalos
- And much more…
Be sure to watch the entire video, and don’t miss the answer Gary offers for “the blogger question.”
Finally, thanks again to Gary for being very generous with his time, as always.
(Video length: 25:00)