My apologies for the delay. i was unable to salvage the corrupt footage and put the video together “as is”. Some thing may be difficult to follow but I think you can get the jist of what is going on.
In this episode Brian and I are joined by Jesse of Cigar Jack and have a good time as usual. We covered the following topics as well as wondered off course on occasion to discuss different aspects of the question.
1. Optimal RH to age cigars
2. Describe blowing smoke from the sinuses (Retrohaling)
3. What initiated your cigar hobby?
4. What is dryboxing?
5. What discontinued cigar would you bring back?
6. Tips for picking out flavors
7. What would be the Stogie Review sampler
8. How to get back to tasting cigars after sinus troubles
9. Impact of CA on the cigar community
10. What is propylene glycol and is it safe
Next episodes question is: “Whats your question?”
To enter to win an Arganese sampler (4 cigars total) send in a voicemail with your question for the next episode by 5:00 PM EST on 1/30/08 . Entires will be played during the show and a winner will be selected at random.
Voicemail can be sent through the Skype software to user wwhite72082 or by dialing (610) 572-2636