If you have been a long time Stogie Review fan, you may be thinking that you are seeing things. An episode of Your Questions, My Answers (YQMA), is this right? Rest assured, this isn’t a hallucination and things have been set in motion to bring back YQMA as a regular part of the Stogie Review lineup. For the time being, we are going to say that YQMA will be a bi-weekly-ish show. Episodes 46 and 47 are complete and future shows have been mapped out.
Season 2, if you will, kicks off with Mike and me getting together on Skype to tackle a few questions. We tried to keep things laid back, and in doing so, the run time tops the charts at roughly 1 hour and 26 minutes. There was no particular rhyme or reason to our discussion topics, we simply seemed to bounce from one to the next.
After the introduction and some back and forth banter on our cigars and beverages, we get down to business.
- Finding cigars in a messy coolidor
- Saving money by buying a Creme Brule Torch
- How much mark-up are you comfortable with when buying locally versus online
- First experience with a pipe
- Stand out cigars
- Variety in our cigar rotation
- Upcoming Cigarfest Coverage
- Manufacturer operated social media accounts
Just a quick note, I made a rookie mistake and set my capture software to save video in a format about half the quality that we normally use. This setting has been corrected and video quality should be back to normal with the next episode.