This morning I posted a status update on Facebook that sparked some interesting discussion. I wanted to expand on this discussion a bit and see what the Stogie Review community had to say on the matter.
Facebook Status Update
The above Facebook Status Update prompted me run an impromptu Twitter Poll where I asked what everyones favorite 6.00 x 60 cigar was. There were a variety of answers and I would like you to add yours to our little running list of good large ring cigars.
From The Twitter Crowd:
- Matt Maronna: La Aurora 107 Gran Toro
- Smoke Inn Cigars, Steve, and Smoking Stogie: Padron SI-15 (Natural – Maduro)
- Chuck, Spence, and Paul: Tatuaje Gran Cojonu
- Craig: My Uzi Weighs a Ton
- Jessica: Illusione Nosotros
- Patrick: Oliva Serie V Double Toro
- Robb: Camacho Triple Maduro