In keeping with tradition, we present you with IPCPR 2015 edition of 25 minutes with Pete Johnson. In this interview we touch on a variety of topics, as Pete is a man of many and varied interests. We start with cigars, touching on new sizes of Verocu, L’Atelier Extension de la Racine ER15, La Mission du L’Atelier and its inspiration, La Verite 2013 plans, the Henry Clay Tattoo collaboration and the early plans for a 13th anniversary cigar. From there we move into discussion of pipe tobacco plans, seasonal pipes, producing and importing wine before getting into a little Monster talk- the Hyde and Freddie Krueger. At the end Peter turns the tables on me and asks about my beer homebrewing activities.
Past Installments of Minutes With Pete Johnson (11 videos, 309 total minutes)
- 118 Minutes with Pete Johnson (George Brightman, 8/9/2013)
- IPCPR 2013: 23 Minutes with Pete Johnson (Brian Hewitt & Jerry Cruz, 7/16/2013)
- 11 Minutes with Pete Johnson (IPCPR 2012) (Jerry Cruz, 8/6/2012)
- 23 Minutes with Pete Johnson (Jerry Cruz, 2/3/2012)
- 1143 Seconds with Pete Johnson (Charlie Greenbacker, 10/29/2011)
- 7 Minutes with Pete Johnson (Brian Hewitt & Jerry Cruz, 7/22/2011)
- 20:15 with Pete Johnson (Jerry Cruz, 3/5/2011)
- 18 Minutes with Pete Johnson (Jerry Cruz, 8/12/2010)
- 21 Minutes with Pete Johnson (Jerry Cruz, 3/7/2010)
- 23 Minutes with Pete Johnson (Jerry Cruz, 3/8/2009)
- 26 Minutes with Pete Johnson (Jerry Cruz, 11/1/2008)
6 thoughts on “IPCPR 2015 – 25 Minutes With Pete Johnson”
Thank you thank you so much for the converse and this great interview… I know your coverage is a huge undertaking but it is great for the viewers thanks again keep it up!!!!!
Thank you. There is a lot of work involved, but it’s a labor of love- I love it, and I look like I’m in labor running around the trade show floor.
Great interview, always fun to hear what’s coming from Tatuaje. Even better to hear Pete talking about our beer! 😉
Man i wish i can get access to this years trade show since it isn’t that far, you always do a great job Brian thank you guys for all the info on the new stuff.